A Phase 1 Study of the Safety and Tolerability of a Single Dose Administration of CVT- 301 (Levodopa Inhalation Powder) When Administered for Early Morning OFF Symptoms in Patients With Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Acorda Therapeutics
- 29 Mar 2017 Results published in an Acorda Therapeutics media release.
- 27 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History