Phase III Study of ASP0456 - A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Comparative Study and Open-label, Non-comparative Long-term Study in Patients With Chronic Constipation (Not Including Constipation Due to Organic Diseases) -
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Linaclotide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 29 Jan 2017 Primary endpoint (Change from baseline in weekly mean SBM frequency during one week of administration (Part I)) has been met, according to Astellas Pharma media release.
- 19 Dec 2016 Top-line data from this trial are expected in 2017, according to an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc. media release.