A second phase Ib clinical trial in patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) to assess the safety, preliminary efficacy and pharmacokinetics of subcutaneously administered APL-2 alone or in combination with eculizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary) ; Eculizumab
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Nov 2016 Data from this and another phase Ib trial will be presented at the International PNH Interest Group (IPIG) Annual Scientific Assembly 2016, according to an Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 28 Jun 2016 New trial record
- 23 Jun 2016 Data from this trial are expected to be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting in December 2016, according to an Apellis media release.