Phase Ia/Ib and Potential Phase IIa Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of NOX66 Both as a Monotherapy and in Combination With Carboplatin in Patients With Refractory Solid Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idronoxil (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Noxopharm
- 04 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 30 Jan 2017 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record treatment section amended with change in dosing cohorts from three dose cohorts (400 mg, 800 mg and 1200 mg) to two dose cohorts (400 mg and 800 mg) excluding 1200 mg dose cohort.
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 35 to 36.