Comparison of Prasugrel and Ticagrelor in the Treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRAGUE-18
- 10 Aug 2017 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 30 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued for futility reason but the total follow-up will be 1 year for all patients and will be completed in 2017., as per an article published in the Circulation.
- 30 Aug 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Composite primary outcome measure consisting of Death / Re-infarction / Stroke / Serious bleeding requiring transfusion or prolonged hospitalization / Urgent Target Vessel Revascularization.), as per an article published in the Circulation.