ME-344 in Early HER2-negative Breast Cancer With Antiangiogenic-induced Mitochondrial Metabolism: a Phase 0 Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ME 344 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Sep 2016 According to MEI Pharma media release the data from the combination study with bevacizumab are expected in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 06 Sep 2016 According to MEI Pharma media release status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.