A pilot study to investigate the efficacy, feasibility and safety of once weekly injection of exenatide-LAR in addition to standard diabetes care on blood glucose control in indigenous Australians with type 2 diabetes living in remote communities
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOWER-SUGAR
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 25 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 40.
- 25 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 31 Aug 2017.
- 25 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.