A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo- and Active-controlled, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Filgotinib Administered for 52 Weeks Alone and in Combination with Methotrexate (MTX) to Subjects with Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Are Naïve to MTX Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Filgotinib (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FINCH 3
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Aug 2016 According to a Galapagos NV media release, this and two other studies (FINCH 2 and 3) are a part of the FINCH programme, which is conducted in collaboration with Gilead Sciences.