A Phase II Trial of CD24Fc for Prevention of Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease Following Myeloablative Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CD24Fc (Primary) ; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OncoImmune
- 12 Jan 2017 According to OncoImmune media release, CD24Fc has received orphan drug designation for GvHD in both the US and Europe.
- 30 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Jul 2016 New trial record