MILGa-01: A first in human study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of monoclonal antibody conjugate MILGa (MIL-38/Gallium67) in patients with advanced prostate, bladder and pancreatic cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MILGa (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms MILGa-01
- Sponsors Minomic International
- 28 Jun 2017 According to a Minomic International media release, the first half of the study dosed two patients with pancreatic cancer and four with prostate cancer.
- 28 Jun 2017 According to a Minomic International media release, independent Drug Safety Monitoring Committee has formally approved the continuation of the clinical trial to the final six of twelve subjects.
- 18 Feb 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium