An Open-label, Prospective, Multicenter Study Investigating Clinical Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetic Properties of the Human Normal Immunoglobulin for Intravenous Administration BT595 as Replacement Therapy in Patients With Primary Immunodeficiency Disease (PID)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Immunodeficiency disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biotest AG
- 05 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 05 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 21 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.