An Observational Follow up Study of a Phase II/III, Open Label, Randomised Study of the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of a Single Dose of Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine (Menveo, Glaxosmithkline or Nimenrix, Pfizer) in Adolescents Who Were Primed With Meningitec, Menjugate or Neisvac-C During Preschool Vaccination
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Sep 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 05 Jul 2016 New trial record