An Observational Follow up Study of a Phase II/III, Open Label, Randomised Study of the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of a Single Dose of Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine (Menveo, Glaxosmithkline or Nimenrix, Pfizer) in Adolescents Who Were Primed With Meningitec, Menjugate or Neisvac-C During Preschool Vaccination
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 12 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 19 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.