A Randomized, Double blind, Placebo Controlled Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of ARGX 113 in Patients with Myasthenia Gravis who have Generalized Muscle Weakness
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ARGX 113 (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors argenx
- 04 May 2017 According to an argenx media release, the company has recruited 50% of the myasthenia gravis (MG) patients in this trial. Top-line data from the study are expected in first quarter of 2018.
- 15 Mar 2017 Accordnig to an argenx media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 09 Jan 2017 According to an arGEN-X media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.