A Phase I/II Study of Isatuximab (Anti-CD38 mAb) Administered as a Single Agent in Japanese Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Isatuximab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Islands
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 25 Jan 2019.
- 17 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 23 Apr 2018.