Single Dose, Open Label, Uncontrolled, Safety Trial of Intravenous Administration of Idarucizumab to Paediatric Patients Enrolled From Ongoing Phase IIb/III Clinical Trials With Dabigatran Etexilate for the Treatment and Secondary Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idarucizumab (Primary)
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 20 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 20 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 06 Dec 2016 Trial design presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology