A Double Blind Randomized Vehicle Controlled Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Topical Naloxone Hydrochloride Lotion 0.5% for the Relief of Pruritus in Patients With the MF Form of Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naloxone (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Pruritus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Elorac
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 14 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.