Effect of L-Dihydoxyphenylserine (L-DOPS, Northera) a Central and Peripheral Norepinephrine Agent on Locomotion, Postural Stability (Balance), and Fall Risk Reduction in Parkinson Disease (PD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Droxidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 07 Jul 2016 New trial record