A Phase 3, Double-Masked, Randomized, Controlled Study of KPI-121 0.25% Ophthalmic Suspension Compared to Vehicle in Subjects With Dry Eye Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Loteprednol etabonate/tobramycin (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRIDE 1
- Sponsors Kala Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint (Ocular Discomfort) has been met, according to a Kala Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 05 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint (Bulbar Conjunctival Hyperemia) has been met, according to a Kala Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 05 Jan 2018 Topline results presented in a Kala Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History