A Pilot Pre-Surgical Study Evaluating Anti-PD-L1 Antibody (Durvalumab) Plus Anti-CTLA-4 (Tremelimumab) in Patients With Muscle-Invasive, High-Risk Urothelial Carcinoma Who Are Ineligible for Cisplatin-Based Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Mar 2019.