A Phase 1/2 Randomized Trial of BMS-986012 in Combination With Platinum and Etoposide as First-line Therapy in Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986012 (Primary) ; Etoposide; Platinum complexes
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 Jul 2017 This study has been suspended in spain as per Eudra.
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 2 Oct 2019.
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 4 Aug 2019.