A Phase 1, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous and Subcutaneous RO7105705 Administered in Healthy Volunteers and Patients With Mild-to-Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RG 6100 (Primary) ; RG 6100 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 20 Jul 2017 Trial design presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2017.
- 19 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 2 May 2017 to 26 Jun 2017.