Open label phase II multicenter clinical trial to evaluate safety during accelerated dose escalation of an allergoid birch pollen preparation in patients with IgE mediated allergic rhinitis or rhinoconjunctivitis with or without controlled bronchial asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ASTOR
- Sponsors Allergopharma
- 26 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jan 2017 There has been a protocol amendment where the planned number of patients changed from 360 to 120 and the patient age for inclusion has changed from 2-64 to 18-64 .
- 07 Jul 2016 New trial record