A Phase 3, Multicenter, Open-Label, Randomized, Comparator Controlled Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of Dalbavancin Versus Active Comparator in Pediatric Subjects With Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dalbavancin (Primary) ; Aztreonam; Cefadroxil; Clindamycin; Flucloxacillin; Metronidazole; Metronidazole; Oxacillin; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Gram-positive infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Durata Therapeutics
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 25 Jan 2019.
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 25 Jan 2019.
- 06 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.