A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of CHF 6297 After Single and Repeated Ascending Doses in Healthy Male Subjects Followed by a Repeated Dose in COPD Patients and a 2-way, Crossover, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Repeated Dose Part to Investigate the Anti-inflammatory Effect of CHF 6297 After Lipopolysaccaride (LPS) Challenge in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CHF 6297 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.