A Phase I Study of Alisertib and TAK-228 in Participants With Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Associated Malignancies
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary) ; Sapanisertib (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Gynaecological cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Oropharyngeal cancer; Penile cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 22 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 1 Sep 2021.
- 22 Jul 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.