A single dose ascending and repeated dose, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of CSL324 in healthy, adult male and female subjects.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CSL 324 (Primary) ; Cantharidin; Filgrastim
- Indications Immunological disorders; Inflammation; Rheumatic disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors CSL
- 11 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 56 to 58.
- 12 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.