A Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of Two Oral Doses of Prurisol Administered Twice Daily for Twelve Weeks to Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abacavir (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Innovation Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Aug 2017 According to an Innovation Pharmaceuticals media release, the final number of patients will be up to 199, subject to the final screening test results through the end of this week (September 1).
- 28 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in an Innovation Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 15 Aug 2017 According to an Innovation Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is anticipated to be completed in fourth quarter 2017.