A Phase Ib, Open-Label Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Atezolizumab in Combination With Radium-223 Dichloride in Patients With Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer Who Have Progressed Following Treatment With an Androgen Pathway Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Radium 223 chloride
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Aug 2019 to 31 Mar 2020.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Aug 2019 to 31 Mar 2020.
- 05 Apr 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.