A Phase 3, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Observer-blinded Study To Evaluate The Efficacy, Safety, And Tolerability Of A Clostridium Difficile Vaccine In Adults 50 Years Of Age And Older
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6425090 (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms CLOVER
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 06 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 31 Jan 2017 This trial is expected to initiate in the first half of 2017, as reported by a Pfizer media release.
- 12 Jul 2016 New trial record