A Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of GSK1358820 (Botulinum Toxin Type A) in Patients With Overactive Bladder
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Aug 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.