A Phase 2/3, Open-Label Study of the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Antiviral Activity of the GS-9883/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide (GS-9883/F/TAF) Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) in HIV-1 Infected Virologically Suppressed Adolescents and Children
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bictegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 11 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.