A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir Fixed-Dose Combination and Ribavirin for 12 or 24 Weeks in Subjects With Chronic Genotype 1 or 2 HCV Infection Who Have Previously Failed a Direct-Acting Antiviral-Containing Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ribavirin (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 06 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 10 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.