A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir Fixed-Dose Combination and Ribavirin for 12 or 24 Weeks in Subjects With Chronic Genotype 1 or 2 HCV Infection Who Have Previously Failed a Direct-Acting Antiviral-Containing Regimen
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ribavirin (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 10 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 10 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 03 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.