A Phase Ib Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Chinese Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Melanoma (Keynote-151)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Keynote-151; MK-3475-151/KEYNOTE-151
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 100.
- 20 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.