A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Positive−Controlled, 4-Period Crossover Thorough QT Study to Evaluate the Effect of a Single Dose of TD-4208 on Cardiac Repolarization in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Revefenacin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Theravance Biopharma
- 07 Aug 2016 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jul 2016 New trial record