Clinical Trial to Evaluate Drug-drug Interactions Between Darunavir/Cobicistat and Etravirine in Hiv- Infected Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cobicistat/darunavir (Primary) ; Etravirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 11 Dec 2017 Results assessing effect of etravirine on the pharmacokinetics of darunavir/cobicistat and vice versa, were published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 05 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jul 2016 New trial record