Phase 1b, open-Label, dose escalation study of quizartinib in combination with induction and consolidation chemotherapy in Japanese patients with newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Quizartinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 19 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Jul 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 12 to 18.
- 13 Jul 2016 New trial record