A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase III Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Plus Chemotherapy vs Placebo Plus Chemotherapy for Previously Untreated Locally Recurrent Inoperable or Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer - (KEYNOTE-355)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-355
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Apr 2017 According to trial design presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research, an interim analysis will be conducted after all patients complete one treatment cycle in part 1.