An Open-Label Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Liprotamase in Subjects With Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency Due to Cystic Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Liprotamase (Primary)
- Indications Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EASY
- Sponsors Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Feb 2017 According to an Anthera Pharmaceuticals media release, this study will also be offered to subjects completing the RESULT (profile 280130) and SIMPLICITY (profile 259576) studies.
- 04 Nov 2016 According to Anthera Pharmaceuticals media release, company plans to continue the EASY study until Biologic License Application ("BLA") for Sollpura is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA").
- 21 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.