An Open-Label Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Liprotamase in Subjects With Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency Due to Cystic Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Liprotamase (Primary)
- Indications Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EASY
- Sponsors Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 27 Feb 2017 According to an Anthera Pharmaceuticals media release, this study will also be offered to subjects completing the RESULT (profile 280130) and SIMPLICITY (profile 259576) studies.