A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of SAGE-547 Injection in the Treatment of Adult Female Subjects With Severe Postpartum Depression and Adult Female Subjects With Moderate Postpartum Depression
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brexanolone (Primary)
- Indications Postnatal depression
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Hummingbird Study
- Sponsors Sage Therapeutics
- 13 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 100.
- 06 Dec 2016 According to a Sage Therapeutics media release, trial design for this trial is considered appropriate for registration, with increase in size and other minor modifications.