A 12-week, open-label, parallel-cohort study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of canakinumab in pediatric IVIG-naïve or refractory patients with active Kawasaki disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary) ; Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 11 Feb 2017 Status changed to discontinued.
- 11 Feb 2017 This trial was discontinued in Germany (end date: 2017-01-26), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.