A 28-week, prospective, single-arm, open label phase 4 study to evaluate treatment optimization with once-daily insulin glargine HOE901-300 IU/ml in combination with prandial rapid-acting insulin analogue in patients with type 1 diabetes previously uncontrolled on twice daily basal insulin as part of basal-bolus therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMIZE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 102 to 90.
- 29 Sep 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 119 to 102.
- 15 Jul 2016 New trial record