A Phase I, Open-Label Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Atezolizumab Administered Intravenously as a Single Agent or in Combination With Chemotherapy to Chinese Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMYO29233
- Sponsors Roche
- 30 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 May 2018 to 10 Jul 2020.
- 01 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Jul 2016 New trial record