Patient Real-world Clinical, Neurological, Tolerability, and Safety Outcomes for Tecfidera® and Rebif®: A Retrospective Study (PROTRACT)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PROTRACT
- 14 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 14 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Sep 2016 Interim analysis results will be available in third quater 2016, with final results expected by end of 2016 as reported in trial design presented at the 32nd Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis