Phase I/II, First in Human, Dose Escalation Trial of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor M7583 in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory B Cell Malignancies and Expansion Cohorts in Patients With Mantle Cell Lymphoma and Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (ABC Subtype) That Have Progressed After at Least 1 But Not More Than 3 Prior Lines of Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs M 7583 (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoid leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 20.
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2019 to 25 Oct 2019.
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2019 to 25 Oct 2019.