Phase 1B Trial: Evaluation of the Safety of Adding Brentuximab Vedotin to Low-Dose Total Skin Electron Beam (TSEB) for Treatment of Patients With Mycosis Fungoides and Sézary Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Dec 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 03 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2020.