A Phase I, Double-Blind, Randomized, Multiple-Dose, Pilot Study Comparing Xanomeline Administered Alone to Xanomeline Administered in Combination With Trospium Chloride in Normal Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trospium chloride (Primary) ; Xanomeline
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Karuna Pharmaceuticals
- 19 May 2017 According to a Karuna Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study will be presented at The American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology (ASCP) Annual Meeting 2017.
- 19 May 2017 According to a Karuna Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study will be presented at The Society of Biological Psychiatry's (SOBP) 72nd Annual Scientific Program and Convention 2017.
- 18 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.