A Phase III, Randomised, Double-blind, Multicentre, Parallel-group, Non-inferiority Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Dolutegravir Plus Lamivudine Compared to Dolutegravir Plus Tenofovir/Emtricitabine in HIV-1-infected Treatment-naive Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Lamivudine (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Gemini 2
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.