A Single Arm Phase 2 Study of the Dual mTORC1/mTORC2 Inhibitor AZD2014 Provided on an Intermittent Schedule for Neurofibromatosis 2 Patients With Progressive or Symptomatic Meningiomas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vistusertib (Primary)
- Indications Meningioma; Neurofibromatosis 2
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Jul 2016 New trial record